Monday, January 7, 2013

Are you in fact a know it all ?


Are you in fact a know it all ? I am here to tell you YOU ARE ! Especially when it comes to YOU !
What if  YOU had all the answers ? What if you knew exactly what you needed to do to live a happy , healthy , abundant life. What if all those complicated decisions and questions could be unravelled in a moments silence .What if the ANSWER was within YOU ?

May be a strange concept to some people . But just entertain this thought. Even for a moment .
What if we loved and honoured ourselves enough that we knew what was right for us and what wasn't. What if we just stopped . Stopped for a moment and listened . Not to our forever nagging minds but to our soul . What if our soul , our inner knowing , universal intelligence , our God source or whatever you may call it, told us exactly what we need to do!
We often look at others for the answers . We often seek advice from people that may or may not have the answers yet we trust them. Why ? Because they are the professionals . The must have all the answers . They must know what is right for me .
Ever paid a professional hundreds of dollars for advice only to walk out saying to yourself  "Well they didn't tell me anything I didn't know '

And Why is that ? Because you already have the answers!
You soul knows what is best for you . She knows your entire story . She only has your well being at heart and will never ever guide you in a directions that would not be for your highest good.
So my challenge to you is to trust . Trust your soul. Trust your inner knowing . You intuition. Your inner guidance. Can you do this ?
This may take time to master and may even take time to trust your long lost friend who you were programmed from the early days to ignore but I can assure you that once you tap into your inner encyclopedia you will never look outside of you for answers . As you will  know just what you need to do for you .
Some of you may ask well just how do I do this ? How can I communicate with my soul . How can I tap into that fountain of knowledge.
And the answer is simple  . Have a conversation with her ! ASK your soul exactly what it is you want to know .

Then LISTEN . Truly listen. Listen with your heart and the answers will be revealed .


 And once you have the answers its important to ACT . Do exactly what it is your inner guidance is telling you to do . The process of  DOING is an important step in acknowledging to your higher consciousness that you have heard and now trust what it is you need to do.


The more you engage in this process the more you will begin to trust . Let me know how you go by leaving comments in the space below. I look forward to hearing from you .
Have fun and enjoy this process and I promise you will never go to anyone for advice again cause you will know what it is you need to do for a happy , healthy life .
I Found  this affirmation in the movie called 'The cure' . If you haven't seen this already please so. You can find this movie on You tube. I thought this could be an excellent prayer/affirmation to empower you to rely on your inner knowing .


I rely on my inner power
to work with me on creating
the kind of life I deeply desire.
I know that within my self
I can find the guidance I seek
and the strength I seek,
I listen to my inner voice
My gut feelings and my universal intelligence.
There is nothing I cannot do
Unless I restrict my thoughts.
With Love in my heart
I know I am unbound and Unlimited.
I accept myself as a happy healthy , Strong and successful person
Right here and now
~ The cure

No comments:

Post a Comment